Australian Consolidated Training (ACT) is an Australian Registered Training Organisation, committed to ensuring that all participants completing our courses enjoy the experience and achieve competencies with integrity – in other words, if we issue a Qualification or Statement of Attainment, it means that the participant’s knowledge and skills meet the required competency standards.
ACT was founded by two Directors (Stephen Austin and Christine Vanohr), who are passionate about quality training, based on the principle that the best way to learn workplace skills is on-the-job using the best Trainers and Assessors who are highly experienced and qualified. We also focus on ensuring that we give the best possible service, often going out of our way to ensure things get done.
Australian Consolidated Training (ACT) is:
- a Registered Training Organisation, national provider number 31731, which is registered and audited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority, the national regulator for Australia's vocational education and training sector
- a Skills Assure supplier for traininga nd assessment subsidised by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training in Queensland - pre-Qualified Supplier for User Choice funding (i.e., funding for apprenticeship training) rec
- a contracted Preferred Supplier for Construction Skills Queensland for funded programs including:
- Skills Assessment and Gap Training General Construction
- Short Courses - General Construction